What you will do
We are looking for a Copywriter with strong conceptual and copy skills across digital and traditional campaigns. In this role, you will be working for clients who are transforming their digital and brand experiences. You need to be that rare someone who loves to dig into the details of a brand and uncover compelling stories to tell across channels. You also need the confidence to present both the concept and the supporting facts to our clients.
Experience across digital will be an important consideration in our selection process. Your book should demonstrate that you have worked on digital accounts against real deliverables: social, site, CRM, apps, and more.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year or more of experience writing marketing copy for the web
- Ability to create written content about a wide array of topics
- Experience leveraging keyword density standards to write copy
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines consistently
- Basic knowledge of SEO writing and keyword search
- Concept development for a diversity of brand-building efforts
- Concept and copy development with a focus on brand and advertising copy
- Copywriting for cross-channel campaigns in digital, social, and traditional media
- Copywriting for presentation decks
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work as part of a collaborative team with creative, strategy, and account leads
- Extreme attention to detail
How to Apply
If you think you fit the bill, please send us your covering letter and CV via email to [email protected] and use the job title as subject.