What you will do
- Lead the implementation of formal processes and stages for software development and client or partner deployments.
- Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables.
- Maintain consistency and compliance to the rules defined for such outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation of statements of work as well as the planning of resources to complete that work
- Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
- Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action
- Manage project budgets, timelines, resources and deliverables
- Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and data deliverables
- Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility and results
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagements
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including scheduling tools such as Trello, MS Project, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage/influence a portfolio of projects directly or indirectly
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies
- You can articulate an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order
- You believe in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
- You are invigorated by challenges and engage the team to overcome them
- You are data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
How to Apply
If you think you fit the bill, please send us your covering letter and CV via email to [email protected] and use the job title as subject.