What you will do
We are looking for a full-time Junior Marketing Manager to support us with online marketing campaigns for acquiring users, social media management – strategy planning and execution. Someone that is proactive, confident in creating awesome online content, including website, email campaigns and social. We need someone to test and validate hypotheses in new markets, target groups and verticals and then develop and execute campaigns across channels. Ideally you know your way around managing an event process end-to-end, too if needed.
- Support the team with online marketing campaigns for acquiring users and help with social media management – strategy planning and execution.
- Set up, drive and optimize online advertising campaigns across channels and platforms.
- Monitor and report on our different social media and advertising accounts and derive data-driven action proposals to increase reach and improve conversion rates.
- Test and validate hypotheses in new markets, target groups and verticals
- Develop and execute campaign concepts across channels
- Be confident in creating awesome online content for our social channels, blog and website, together with our copywriters and blockchain team
- Monitor the market for competitor and partner activity and inform the team of relevant activities
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally you have at least a bachelor\’s degree in marketing-, or media-related or something comparable.
- You have already gained work experience in first jobs or internships
- Excellent vocal and written English skills
- You are a digital native fluent in tools like Excel, Google Apps, Jira and are quick to add to your toolkit
- A problem solver, happy to get on with your work but also not afraid to ask questions, and someone who takes every single day as a chance to learn and grow – startup experience a plus.
- You’ll have lots of energy, love meeting new people and a positive outlook.
- Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency is something you are interested in
- You are curious and want to understand topics in depth. You always want to stay up to date on digital trends.
How to Apply
If you think you fit the bill, please send us your covering letter and CV via email to [email protected] and use the job title as subject.