What you will do
We’re looking for sharp, ambitious, promising, and blockchain-enthused experts to join our team during an exciting time at our company. Professionalism, effectiveness, and innovation are our core competencies on security projects of all sizes and we are looking for experts who share our vision of keeping IT security systems moving forward.
Your responsibilities range from Key Management Solutions, Email Encryption, End-User Cryptography Solutions, to Cryptography Infrastructure as well as investigation into emerging technologies (e.g. Post-Quantum Cryptography, Blockchain).
Required Skills and Experience
- As an engineer you will work on cryptography solutions for the integration into the IT landscape, focusing on applicability and automation
- You will build up expert knowledge in important focus areas and guide the technological advancements in these areas
- You will work on various IT-Security projects and advise clients across different divisions of the bank on the appropriate use of cryptographic solutions
- You will be responsible for one or more cryptography solutions throughout the whole lifecycle, including release management and technology ownership
- You have a degree in the field of Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- You have hands-on experience with IT systems and a strong technical background
- Experience in the field of cryptography, including cryptographic standards and protocols (e.g. HSM, X.509, TLS, PKI, Kerberos, S/MIME, Smartcards) is a plus
- You are fluent in English, preferably complemented by knowledge of German
How to apply
If you think you fit the bill, please send us your covering letter and CV via email to [email protected] and use the job title as subject.