What you will do
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results
- Communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group i.e. clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations.
- Evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Competitor and market analysis
- Self-development and continuing personal development
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of general business experience
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner and a logical thinker
- Effective Problem Solving Skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player, who excels in a fast-paced office environment.
How to Apply
If you think you fit the bill, please send us your covering letter and CV via email to [email protected] and use the job title as subject.